Wednesday 2 December 2009

New Website Details…. Check It Out!!



The W.M.G.C. have recently received contact from a relatively new website – created in late October of this year – which we’d strongly advise you to keep an eye on. The page concerned is called ‘Ghost Investigators’ - sub-titled: 'The Haunt Of All Things Paranormal' - and can be found via this LINK

Most refreshingly, we are not presented with the biased waffling of yet another (so called) research association here - who have become experts in the paranormal field after watching two episodes of 'TAPS' - but a clear endeavour to be of potential help to the paranormal community by an interested and refreshingly ‘open minded’ chap! Dave, the editor of the site explains that the site exists…..:

“……Merely because I have an interest in the subject. As they say on all the TV programmes "This website is for entertainment purposes only" - I am not here to prove or disprove anything, but merely to put a few pages together for your perusal.

My interest in ghost investigations and ghost hunts started a few years ago, but my interest in the paranormal started in my childhood after a few weird happenings. So it could be said I am a "sort of" believer in the unexplained (but that doesn't mean I believe in it all - I am also a very healthy sceptic)

If you find anything on here that offends your particular religion or belief system then this was never my intention - vive la difference. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I am assembling these pages for my own relaxation and enjoyment and I hope you enjoy them too…..”.

Attached to the site is a nice blog – listed in the menu at the top of the web page - containing some of Daves observations on different aspects of the paranormal. Evidently the whole concern is still very much in it’s opening stages at present….. but certainly a site / blog to keep an eye on for the future!

Regards,

The W.M.G.C.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kind words Sir - I feel humbled by your comments. Thank you. As you know, I am also an avid follower of your good selves :-)